Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Wednesday, July 08, 2009
I Really Really feel like as though...

I feel as though I've became older without me myself even notice... some annoying acts that He did was telling people his age and asking them to guess my age...

I mean ok la... its obvious that people will guess something like "I think she about your age..." I tell you what... Its really hurting and even worst... he can still laughing at it!!!

Even I did smile as it was just meant for a joke... but hey... I know I look old but pls don come step on my tail okie?? I am only 20!!! But why do I get this comments like... "I guess she 30 plus.." When did I became older so rapidly??? I hurt.... sooooo HURT!!!

Yep... and my words seems to hurt him too...

"One more time you going to ask people about my age... don blame me for breaking up.."

I know I abit too much or too sensitive la... But 20 years old compare to 30 years old is just too much... 10 years of differences.... I am a freaking 20 years old teen with a reputation of 30 years old AUNTY!!!

Sorry... just to express my feelings here... Sorry for any offence...