Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Monday, July 27, 2009
First Pervert Encounter on MRT ever in my LIFE!!!

Ok... By all means... Go ahead laugh as much as you like to... As someone like me seldom or in fact almost no chance to get this kind of encounter... But ya... I got it... Should I be happy???

I was on the way home... then there's this myanmmar look uncle sitting just nice opposite me... At first I notice his eyes was abit open and the direction of where he look was directly at my chest area... But I thought I think too much so I wasnt quite care for where he looking at...

After awhile... there's this girl with mini shorts walked pass... Wow... surprisingly he suddenly can wake up and start looking at that girl's legs like a pervert old uncle (which he already is..)... and there he go... staring at my chest area once again... this time with the eyes wide open and it remains there for quite a few min until he notice I was staring at him like as though I going to kill him in no time...

But I was like thinking...

"Cannot be la... How can a pervert be looking at me like this? I think too much le la... "

But you know what is the best part??? He proved me wrong when I decided to stand up and walk off to wait for alighting... I was deciding to take a peep at him... and you know what????

HE WAS GIVING THAT PERVERT STARE AT ME AND GIVING THAT PERVERT SMILE!!!!!!!

Thanks huh... proved me wrong that I think too much... cos you make me know that I'm right from the beginning!!!! Wan find sex partner go geylang find chicken la... 螃蟹火锅周志伟!!!

Mother F*cker!!!!