Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Sunday, July 12, 2009
As expected by many of you...

Mr Loh and his Malay GF Broken up....

Sad right?

Thought of going to PS and so-called spite him... but eventually we din get the chance to knock onto him... Nah... so sad... L was intending to making him jealous... But ya... he din show up in the arcade... and guess what... immediately that night I saw his MSN Nick...

"WHY DO WE HAVE TO BE LIKE THIS?"

Well... its your retribution for being so unloyal to your previous gfs... Serves you right!!

Nah... as expected by many of you... this relationship don work out... Well... SAD for him... SAD for us... haizzzz... well... Why he broke up before we can have our fun on him?? I know we bad... but its something I can do to take my small little revenge on him for not returning me my necklace... F*ck him!!

Super 螃蟹火锅(Japanese Pronounciation-Kani-Nabe)-周志伟(Hokkien Pronounciation - Chow Chee Wai [The word Wai close to Bai])

So next time you can scold people bad words indirectly by referring to some pronounciation which is close to it... We are not babarians... wahaha... And before they would realise... by then will be too late... LOL