Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Sunday, June 28, 2009
Wow wow... High demand on my blog?

Ahem... due to highly demand.. I guess I shall blog more... haha... Ya... very 不要脸... LOL...

But ok la... nothing to blog though.... so today I gonna talk CRAPS!!!

Craps Craps Craps Craps Craps Craps Craps Craps Craps Craps Craps Craps Craps Craps Craps Craps Craps Craps Craps Craps Craps Craps Craps Craps Craps Craps Craps Craps Craps Craps Craps Craps Craps Craps Craps Craps Craps Craps Craps Craps Craps Craps Craps Craps Craps Craps Craps Craps Craps Craps Craps Craps Craps Craps Craps Craps Craps Craps Craps Craps

LOL... ok la... kidding nia... Currently slacking like hell at home... Later still gonna go out with my mum... haha... No life No life...

Notice some silly facts for Love...

Before you found your true love...

You (no matter its a guy or a gal) found someone you truely love but it normally turns out to be a wasting of time...

Eventually you've got hurt and decided to give it a conclusion that there is no true love in this world...

And you might met a person who truely loves you BUT BECAUSE you lose trust on love and decided to give them cold shoulder... and this might end up in 2 cases...

Case 1: He/She continues to shower you with love till you regain the trust in love... Eventually.. Good Ending of cos..

Case 2: They got hurt by you and continue the cycle of hurting the others as a form of revenge... A Bad Ending...

So in conclusion... don hurt anyone especially someone who truely loves you..