Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Monday, June 15, 2009
Thanks Darling for the wonderful surprise (=n.n=)

Was quite emo this morning as my dad asked me about Ah Bao... and was asking me how come I suddenly so hard-hearted to release him all of the sudden... But Meow meow really gave me this wonderful surprise that really cheers me up for the whole day ^^ and this proves me that he's not a "Surprise-Giving Idiot"...


Was suppose to go Parkway parade to print some photos after a walk at East Coast... but just when I was about to go toilet... He told me he's going to take a look at something and ask me to wait outside the toilet when I'm done... So I waited outside the toilet for him... about 15 mins later... he smsed me asking me to wait for him outside the photo shop where I print my photos...


Just as I sms and miss-called him to signal that I'm already there... he came out from Watson opposite the photo shop where I am back facing, and give this stalk of rose to me... and Oh My God... I was so shocked.... and I nv expect that a guy would ever do this for me... and yes...


It really feel so SWEET...


Thanks Darling for this Wonderful Surprise ^^


Note: Sorry JX... As I am holding this and not convenient to go Bugis with you.... But We'll see each other real soon okie?