"thanks for all the thing u gave me ...pls delete everything abt me .. i'll never forgive wat u had done .. never expect a girl i love did this piece of shit to me .. anyway .. u wanna get cheat again is up to u ..i hate ur guts !!!!!!! all the best , don ever contact me anymore . bye and don reply"
Wonderful message from him... and there I go... replying a big chunk of message as a gd bye message... Trying to shoot him back regarding the hurt he had given me...
"You claimed to love me... You claimed to care about me... but was that love? threatening? shouting? vulgarities? I don expect you to forgive me... you can hate me for life just like how you hate charlotte... I know you told me do not reply... but I wanna tell you how I feel for the past 3 to 4 years from the day we got together till broken up till today...
In these 3 years I've got all the fears and threatenings from you... thought that you would really harm the people around me...
Even exchanged for heart breaks from you when I did truely love you... I love you with whole of my heart... but what was those heartbreaking comments for?
Arent you trying to prove to me that you are no longer mine? If you still do remember when you told me you have this ang mo gf from overseas... I was really heartbroken... I didnt know why or in fact... how did I actually survived all these under the dark...
and whenever I see your msn comments abt her... or abt any other girls that you "loved".. I do feel the pain... and today... you already got the taste of how I felt...
I was so afraid of you... I've got more than enough reasons to hate you rather than love you ever since the day charlotte came... but why did I stay instead of stepping out of your house?? Why did I stay and suffer from your non-stops of blamings when she go?? 2 years later I still by your side... why??? becos I wanted you to come back to me...
And I guess I have enough of waiting and guess what?? You are trying to push all the blames to me saying that I am the one who breaks your heart???
3 to 4 years of suffer... Knowing that you love someone else instead of me alone... Who is the one who breaks my heart again and again??? who is the one trying to prove that I am no longer his gf and asked me not to ask abt his own personal life????? YOU!!
For every drop of tears I shed for you... is the love I cant express to you... however... I guess I do not have this chance to express to you anymore...
Don worry about me... I've got enough cheatings from you and I am already used to it... even if I got cheated or anything... I will not come crying to you... I will nv let myself get hurt again just like how you did to me... becos I know... just another small blow might lead to death of myself...
From now on... no one will ever asked about your personal life... no one will ever come blaming to you saying that you broke her heart... Because I forgive what you've done to me...
And one last thing before I end... once broken... forever there's a crack that will never heal... and my heart... doesnt have just one crack... but is numerous of cracks which you created... thanks for gd and bad memories from you... and I shall end it here...
Good Bye Mr Christopher Loh Poh Heng... I, Sally Lim Hui Kee appreciating whatever you've done... either gd, or bad things which makes me grow stronger... I will remember you... but at the same time... forgiving you... You may choose to forget me... as long as it makes you feel better... all the best Mr Loh... Take care..."
Was sooooooo upset when I know that
HE trying to blame every other single person other than
HIMSELF... Wat on earth did I do?? Love me?? tryng to kill me with all the lies that he ever told? not even a glare at me in front of his ex gf???
WAS THAT LOVE??? Why must he hurt me numerous times and still blames me for all the hurts created???
WHY???