Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly
MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com
Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg
Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg
Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)
♥Our Love Journey! ♥
♥My Wishes for 2010!♥
♥ New Pinky Handphone
♥ Loss till at least 55kg
♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday
♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day
♥ Get a part time job
♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target
♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!
♥Rulez and Regulationz♥
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my
personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to
leave..
♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)
♥ Please don spam my blog
♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong
place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..
♥Chit N Chat♥
Sunday, June 21, 2009
♥Horrible Aunty on Board - Bus
I was soooooo tired after I bought my dad's father's day cake... I was sooo intend to close my eyes for half an hour till I reach my home... But this aunty really spoiled my whole plan of resting...
I was suppose to sit beside a young gal... so this gal happen to alight at few stops away... there's this aunty suddenly change her seat and sit beside me... so far still ok.... but my horrible terrible vegetable nightmare has just begun....
She started to talk to me about Christian... From why she join christian until Christian church activities until how to choose a bf...
COME ON LA!!!! I wan my sleep ok??? Somemore she's a elderly and I don wanna be rude to her... and trust me... if she wasnt that old I'll most probably gave her one tight slap to make her shut up le loh!!!
and you know some absurd facts of her's???
"I believe in Jesus becos I initially when I am a buddhism... I have illnesses and It all cured when I decided to join Christian..."
Well... so are you trying to say that if you have AIDS you can also go join Christian to cure it??? Or are you trying to say that all doctors can go and die since people can get cured by joining Christian???
One funny thing she mentioned:
"If you wanna get bf... better get Christian... becos they believe in god and are more faithful..."
SO!!! are you trying to say that Buddhisms are not faithful???
You think I will go be Christian when I get this annoying psycoing from you???
Disturbing my sleep I already wanna kill people le... somemore she doesnt even know that I'm annoyed by what she say... Idiot stupid horrible aunty.... Grrrrrrrrr!!!!!