Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly
MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com
Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg
Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg
Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)
♥Our Love Journey! ♥
♥My Wishes for 2010!♥
♥ New Pinky Handphone
♥ Loss till at least 55kg
♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday
♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day
♥ Get a part time job
♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target
♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!
♥Rulez and Regulationz♥
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my
personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to
leave..
♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)
♥ Please don spam my blog
♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong
place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..
♥Chit N Chat♥
Sunday, May 10, 2009
♥Thanks people for giving me such an enjoyable birthday celebration...
I don know should I say happy or moody in deep of my heart.... All of my friends who attended my birthday celebration tried their very best trying to convince me of letting him go... Now the thing is... I am really able to let him go as I have L with me le... somehow he already replaced Ah Bao in my heart and seriously... whats wrong with him of trying to spoil my birthday every year??? I tried my best trying to tell him join us in the game and this is his reply:
"Me and Them are from different world..."
Well... am I one of them?
Today I saw L's first temper blow ever that he nearly threw Ah Bao's helmet away when Ah Bao went to the toilet.... Yes... I admit I am unfair to both of them.... someone who suffer under the dark, someone who doesnt know the real truth... and my friends who were trying hard to adapt the wierd situation...
And true enough... after Ah Bao had his nonsense on me... they confiscated my phone to make me stop contacting him... and ya... at first I tot Aika took my phone.... but in the end... my phone was at the end of another side of the singapore...
I was mad at first... but come to think of it.... what they say and do are right... and they are just being there for my own good.... which makes me feel that I am far too pampered by my friends.... And I really have to thank them with whole of my heart.... Thanks to Xiao xiong and jonathan for taking away my phone... thanks Aika and wenyan initiated the phone confiscating and thanks L for protecting me.... Becos I know that I am too soft-hearted and for all of you... I am ready to put away all the past and welcome my future to be there for me... but before that... I need my phone back also... ^^
Another thing is... we had a great fight on MRT with a very CB(note: only alphabet... don think anything... haha) aunty.... we were like standing on MRT train then suddenly this idiot aunty squeeze herself in which makes L very frustrated.... Me, Aika and wenyan saw the whole thing and we started so-called indirectly criticising her.... we started chatting about ugly side of chinese, people who are inconsiderate sitting at priority seat, people who got no manners that we triggered that auntie to come forward and scold us.... I mean correct what... if she don have anything for us to shoot why so angry? and you see.... she scolded L bastard and she pushed Aika too okie? Then lucky thing is... people who saw her doing all these started to tell her off... Things like "Shut up la", "You wan to fight please get out!"... That auntie still got the cheek to say... "Yes! I wan to fight! so what??"
WOW... I must say that auntie really do have guts... tsk tsk tsk.... Wonder tml STOMP will report on us or not.... LOL... But lucky thing is there's this lady telling her off by saying "You are the one starting all these nonsense and not them.... you scolded them bitch and not they criticising you!!" Wow.... good and thanks to her for all those words... becos what she say is 100% correct!!! haha... even though we did indirectly criticise but we din DIRECTLY do it hor... LOL..
Thanks people for giving me a wonderful birthday.... Thanks... No matter wat you all did... You all are my best pals ever ^^