Yesterday was so called a very SURPRISING outing for me... and it seems like.... No warning was given....
I was suppose to have lunch with L at his area.... but for what as I know.... his parents should be at market having their lunch at around 1pm.... so ok... I met him at buona vista station after he went buy stuffs with his mum....
Then as we walked closer to market... I just sense something not quite right... I was having this feelings that...
"Will I bump into his parents?"
I double checked with him... asking him whether is there any chances whereby we will bump into his parents... his reply was...
"Maybe la.."
Yeah... and this maybe cannot garantee anything.... Then....
we went to the stall and saw an aunty sitting there... L started talking to her and he say...
"This is my MUM"
I was.... so called stunned.... but still manage to smile and greet her..
"Hi Aunty... ^^"
But ok leh... I think overall his mum is a very nice person... very gd to get along as well... haha....
Then this L still got the guts to say...
"Hows the feeling of meeting your future mother-in-law?"
Then I giving him that -.-"""" look...
Then.... something i din even expected came....
When we left the market... he decided to call his mum and ask her to cook more so I can have dinner at his house.... I was like.... so scary can?? I was like telling him that I'm scared and things... but he just comfort me and told me everything will be alright and its just a normal dinner... Even when I told him I got to meet ah bao... he hold on to me and say...
"Don go pls... stay for dinner la..."
But I don know why.... It seems like He's more impt than Ah Bao that I decided to stay for dinner...
And ya... as expected... his dad also at home... His dad wasnt that fierce looking as wat he say loh.... haha.... what a pair of cute parents he have... ^^
So we played computer games at his house and had dinner after that.... His mum got nice cooking skills!!! Yummy!! enjoying watching Old Master Q movie too!! Hehe...
Ok la.... overall experience still fine... Gd to know his parents anw... as cute as my parents especially... LOL...