Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly
MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com
Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg
Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg
Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)
♥Our Love Journey! ♥
♥My Wishes for 2010!♥
♥ New Pinky Handphone
♥ Loss till at least 55kg
♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday
♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day
♥ Get a part time job
♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target
♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!
♥Rulez and Regulationz♥
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my
personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to
leave..
♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)
♥ Please don spam my blog
♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong
place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..
♥Chit N Chat♥
Saturday, May 30, 2009
♥Fun Cooking at L's house ^^
Haha... His house became our Laboratory for Food!!! Ya... and both of us became the "scientist" that doing experiments of the food making... hehe...
That day I went to his house made some sandwiches... Our very special recipe for Egg Mayo!!!
and Yesterday... I should call it a "Anyhow Choco Dessert"... It is suppose to be a choco ice-cream... but it turns out to be... more like icy chocolate dessert rather than chocolate ice-cream... But overall... I think its a success!!! Cos his parents, his brother and his guy friend tried it and their comments are not bad... HMMMM... Yummy!!! But it seems like Oreo cookie is the spoiler of the dessert... no more oreo cookie for the next try..
This stupid blogger don allow me to post pictures... blogger sucks.. haha... but then... ya... if its working again I will upload pictures of egg mayo and the choco dessert ^^ Take care friends!!!