Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Finally... Officially Graduated from TP...

I am officially Graduated from TP!!!!
Ya... But yesterday wasnt a very enjoyable graduation... BECAUSE!!! My shoes are torturing me...
I was wearing this idiot court shoes which seems to dislike my feet so much that they "BITE" me... So feel like crying loh... Then hor... nvm... from early in the morning I was soooooo busy like a freako bee that I am sooooo exhausted throuhout the whole day.... what happen? Read on...
Yesterday woke up at 6, get out of house with my parents at about 7.20am... I reached school at 7.45am, and my parents went to have their breakfast before joining me for my graduation ceremony... I tied up my hair and wait for Cindy...
While waiting, I saw my classmate who needs to collect her graduation gown... and you know something, she left her bag with me and ask me to take care for her and went off to take her gown.. I tot she only go for a few minutes so ok la... but in the end she went like 15 min.... I was so stress as I din have her number due to phone spoil... then my parents started calling me saying that they are at carpark waiting for me...
I was rushing up and down with my friend's bag and with my hurting feet.... what a freako morning? Doing vigorous exercise early in the morning... I was so sweaty la... then nvm... when I come to carpark with all the stuffs with me... my parents ask me to eat something before go up.... kidding me... a packet of kway teow with 2 piece of fish cake...
Then at this moment... My classmate called asking where is her stuffs... Then I ask her wait at the convention hall.... I was like thinking I going to be late le loh where still got time to eat leh? haizzzzz... then bo bian... eat few mouthful then rush up to the convention hall 3rd floor le... Then I realise... we have to register at 2nd floor... Register at a very crowded and hot small little corner... OMG can? At that moment... my feet was like going to turn out of shape like that... so pain... sob sob...
Then Robin call... as I was too busy le.. so nv pick up call... then happen to see him at the entrance of convention hall...
Then ok la... as my feet too pain le... thats why keep telling myself on stage that I cant fall, I must control my feet.... so my face was like abit black black de... LOL... very scary can? with so many people looking at you walking on stage... Zzzzz....
After whole thing... started to look for my parents, Cindy and Cindy's parents at reception corner... so pack and squeezy lo... LOL... took photo with Robin and Cindy...
Then Cindy find wrong place to find me... haha... too many doors le... she got out from the wrong door and ended up at another side of the building... Then feet pain le, tot everything over le... still have to find toilet for my mum.... Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....
Ya... after that rush down to my dad's car... took my sport shoes and change... I know la... kind of wierd with sport shoes on with my formal wear... but no choice la... lol.. then I took my clothes and change... rush back to my dad's car... take my bag... and went to Cindy house with her parents..
Had lunch with Cindy and Jacq... after which went to meet L... for dinner as graduation celebration ^^
What a tiring day... LOL.... even when I finish typing le I feel I so exhausted like as though
yesterday's incident had just repeated... LOL
Yeah.... One wish accomplished!!!