Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Yes, back to our weekly activities... East Coast!!!

Ok.... Just to share some idiotic stuffs that we actually thought it was real funny...

First and for all... Someone THINK that he's smart enough to identify his mouth and his nose =.="""

Conversation Goes:

Me: *blah blah blah....* (forget what I said actually)

Him: No loh... I not that blurrrr loh.... This is MOUTH (Pointing his nose)

I tell you... his expression was damn funny when he realise that he said something funny... and of cos... I broke into a gd laughter for his idiotic reaction.... Haha....

Next thing... Today I accidentally attacked him using my elbow... and ya... maybe I too violent that I caused his gum to bleed... It was just meant to be just doing it for fun.... But not my fault la... who ask him to teach me attacking skills to protect myself? haha... But thanks to his demonstration which makes me think that I am able to protect myself if something really happen... ^^ (Even though I know that NO ONE will ever touch me cos I too fierce, ugly and fatty...) and Lucky that attack didnt land on his nose... if not I'll have to send him to hospital liao.... lol...

Last thing.... I didnt know that my teeth can cause blue black on someone's arm... I was just bite bite his arm for fun de leh... In the end... he called me and told me that his arm kena blue black after my bite... I was like... what the hell.... Sorry for causing it once again... (even though I just apologised to him) But one more thing... maybe I can use my teeth as my protecting skills too... haha...

Yeah... Thanks for all his sacrifices which makes me feel stronger compare to last time.... Finally feel that I am really loved by someone.... Really Thanks to him...