Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Saturday, April 11, 2009
Jealousy between 2 Men? Hm.......

Was playing arcade yesterday afternoon with Ah Bao at bugis... so L actually wanted to see me claimed that he miss me... so well... I told him I'll be at Bugis... Actually he was with his ex gf and his ex gf's daughter... Lol... and eventually brought them together with him.... and believe it or not? his ex gf know that he's jioing me.... then he was there touching my jubeat screen recommending songs for me...

At this moment... Ah Bao came over and told me... Which I think he already observing him from far not long ago....

Him: "What he doing?"

Me: "Huh? What?"

Him: "Later go Dhoby Ghaut ok?"

Me: "Why?"

Him: "Just go... don ask..."

I was like... what the hell.... somemore I got my credit inserted in that Jubeat Machine already... Then at first I promised L that I'll be playing Jubeat with him after my current game... but becos Ah Bao shielding behind me and I have no choice but to continue my game without waiting for him... My Goodness.... Felt so bad can?

Then from L's face I think he abit not happy with Ah Bao... And in fact he told me using sms that he's frustrating about himself... which seems to be ridiculous to me... so I asked him why...

This is his reply:

"My aim is to make you happy and yet I brought this to you... I really regret of being there to make you in difficult situations..."

"I do feel jealous when you and him are so close together..."

"My feelings for you are clear today... I Love You..."

Normally I feel that this 3 magic words has no longer effective towards me... but why when I see this msg... I felt heartwarming? Hm.....

Jealousy between 2 Men... Another interesting Chapter of my life...