Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Can you believe it?

I've done things which I thought I will nv do it in my life!!!

Ok... don think crooked... Now... People might ask... What exactly are those things?

First... I "stole" something... and is like very stupid as I don even know that I taken that stuff out of that shop until I brought tat stuff to MRT station... What happen??

I went Mini Toons at Causeway point with my mum... so I was like holding looking at one of the display Item on the shelf... then my phone rang and I don even remembered that where did I put that stuffs before answering the phone.... After I finish talking on phone... My mum and I were walking out of that shop... Nothing happened so far...

So me and my mum seperated way as I going to meet up L at his area... so as I took out my EZ Link card from my bag... I was stunned and not even knowing that when did I placed that thing in my bag and surprisingly.... no one caught me doing it... Was so guilty for it can??

Without knowing what to do or in fact... was too panick to even think of a solution... I call up L and asked for his suggestion...

So his suggestion was:

1. Talk to the salesperson and tell them that I am not purposely de...

Well... If I were to do that I'll certainly be arrested for my carelessness...

2. Just don care and be careful next time...

I will feel more guilty if I did that!!!

And trust me... it really don feel good when you actually stole something... no matter is purposely or not!!!!

So I did it my own way...

1. I go into that shop like as though nothing happened...

2. Took out carefully the stuff and place it anywhere...

3. Purposely look around as if looking for something...

4. U-turn and so-called saw that stuff(which I placed earlier on)

5. Took that stuff and walk up to that shelf where I took the stuffs previously...

6. Put it back and get out of that shop...

Whew... Lucky I wasnt caught... if not I will be the most innocent shoplifter.... Caught "stealing" just because of my stupid carelessness and short term memory...

Ok now... another one... I nearly scared a Cat to death.... Lol.... why? I loved this cat by the name Benchie... which lives in L's neighbourhood...

Why call Benchie? Becos it likes to sleep on a bench whenever the time is right...

So as I watching Benchie sleeping while I sitting next to it together with L.... something just dropped off from the tree... I couldnt even sure of what is that... be it a black tiny stick/caterpillar... I just feel uncomfortable that I screamed real loudly that Benchie kena choked and fur became spiky... and L told me that my scream is scary too... haha.... Can you imagine something digusting lands on you??? Eeeeekkkk!!! You can try that if you wan to and see if you scream... haha....

So this is my "jokes" for the day... comment if you feel like to on my tagboard... Lol...