Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Sunday, March 29, 2009
Should I or Shouldnt I?

How come I got this wierdo feelings... ever since I've known L? recently I went East Coast with him... from about morning to about late evening... I happen to feel that his feeling for me is not just rubbish from the mouth... The way he respects me, the way he cares, the way he scared that I'm hurt, the way he showed his love and concern for me.. Is that normal?

Despite tired... He still give in to me and plays DDR many times in arcade with me....

I just felt I am loved by someone when I spend the day with him... It was like... I nv felt it before when I'm with Ah Bao... Most Importantly... Not even watching a sunset with Ah Bao before... It was so romantic... This is the feeling that I nv had before...

Somehow I felt touched by his reactions when he saw me drunk..

Why Drunk??

At night after sunset... when there's beer promotion... I psychoed him to drink, so he think I am a gd drinker... But I drunk... Lol...

Even though I was abit sot sot de... but I somehow can feel his worry for me... instead of like any other guys who will take advantage of a drunk gal... he only grabs my wrists to prevent me from falling...

L is a nice guy I ever met, a guy that I totally didnt realise that he's 30+... but why is that our age gap is so big? Should I fall in love with him or shouldnt I??