Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Saturday, March 07, 2009
Highly demanded by Karen...

Lol... today I'll share with you guys the "good" stuff me and her did and it was really really stupid... Alot of stuffs we did are generally very stupid.... LOL

One of the things we did was... damn damn damn stupid.... can you imagine we saw the bus coming and yet we can actually board on the wrong bus?? Nah... was thinking I too slow reaction or what leh... Lol....

That day we were like going Bugis and decided to take bus 960 home... So Karen was like telling me

Karen: "Eh, bus come liao"

* I took a look and say

I: "Oh ok.."

Then we are soooooooo stupid that we STILL got on the wrong bus despite of my dumb dumb "double check"

Then when the bus going towards the Bukit Timah... I was thinking...

I think: "Eh? this bus got go Bukit Timah de meh??"

Then guess what... the bus travelled towards Sembawang... then I was like telling Karen

I: "Eh.... are we on the right bus?"

Then you know what Karen tell me?

Karen: "I thought so too..."

I: "What the...."

Then we quickly get off the bus as we saw the Sun Plaza which is very near to MRT =.=""

Was so dumb la... Haha...

Then thanks huh Karen... Becos of you... I'm broke with no money(KBox + Destroyed my belongings and need to get new ones... LOL) =.="" Haha... Just kidding la.... but really thanks for the good memories you left for us... I'll remember for life de... I waiting for ya next return... don make me wait too long huh.... I missing you leh.... ^^ k la... take care guys... Miss all of ya... :)