For the previous post that you all saw... I can only say... if one doesnt let go the past, you will be under the shadows forever... who the hell still got the time to recall what has happened right?
Wahaha... Nowadays was like sooo... Sian... now gonna tell you all my job interview at Daiso... It was like.... kind of a Donno-What feeling...
It says on the Newspaper that the interview is between 3pm to 6pm... So I rushed to Daiso after KBox gathering with Karen, Boonyan and Gerand(not sure spelt correctly or not... haha) so the moment when I was there... there is this girl came just a minute after me, so we were like asking one of the sales girl of where is the interview...
Me intend to give up becos I saw a big long queue... which is like at least 30 to 40 or even more than that applying for this job.... but I decided to stay... Lol...
Guess what? It's a very stupid thing for me to do as I did not bring my pen!!!
So I decided to ask the girl(the previous mentioned) to see if she got any extra pen... Then she was like looking at me, shake her head, and continue her writing... I was like thinking "So rude!! At least you should like at least speak up instead of like ignoring.."
Then when she finish writing she point the pen to me like all of the sudden... then ok la... I said thanks to her in a very polite way... (at least a smile..)
Then.... nightmares coming... she started talking to me like as if I am very close to her... then nvm... friend friend mah... I don mind making friends... then one very "gd" thing she do was... REPEATING WHAT SHE SAID AGAIN AND AGAIN!!! And the way she say does not sound like an 25 years old adult... like example...
She: "You student or working?"
Me: "Student"
She: "Oh... I working... the economy not gd la... so find job difficult.."
Me: "Oh.."
She: "Last time I work at Giant... Must climb up and down la... so I quit..."
Me: "Oh..."(abit irritated... becos I din intend to ask her those things)
She: "Here at least gd la... no need to climb up and down"
Me: "Oh.." (at the same time thinking... why she likes to talk so much?)
She: "Like the box there(pointing to the box on the shelf), they nv put properly la... must put at the right place..."
and it goes on and on and on.... Until she went in for interview... Cannot tahan!!! Like she talks and continues the conversation by herself... I wonder how she can do it sia...
But at the end... I guess I couldnt get the job la... cos too many people apply le... even uncle aunty also applying leh.... you say leh? Lol... ok la... gtg liao... Take care people and thanks for visiting my blog even though not much updates nowadays...