Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Is that really TOTALLY my fault???

The conversation goes:


All conversation are from real text from the smses, otherwise stated are those I loss the history for sent item. But its about the same as what I replied her and don worry... I swear all are polite.. If anyone of you think its not true, I am not using this kind of tone talking to her... by all means tag here and prove me wrong..


X:"Tmr what time are you free to meet me?"


Me(not really exact):"I got meeting test tml.."


X:"At wat time will it end?"


Me(not really exact):"about 10.30am. y?"


X:"Okay. I will reach at ten thirty. Where can I meet you? Btw, last time we baught e badges and all can we split?"


Very obvious she was trying to split everything... So I decided why not splits everything to be fair and square including the membership card?


Me(not really exact):"Ok, for the horoscope handphone charm I give all to you... but I will collect 4 dollars from you. anw... for the membership card I need to discuss with you."


X:"Okay. I can pay e 4 dollars. Wat you wanna discuss bout e card? Can discuss here?"


X:"Okay. Den how to seperate?"


Me(not really exact):"How would you suggest?"


X:"I Oso dunno. What you suggest."


From here onwards... everything is exactly as what are written in the smses.


Me:"Erm.. Firstly.. Do you know how much u spend in total?"


X:"You mean that day to make e membership? I spent hundred over dollars"


Me:"Including everything... I need to calculate the stamps we collected for each person..."


X:"Around near 150 dollars"


$150 dollars here not all are included in the stamps collected... becos she spends most of them on crystals


This membership card works like this:
10% discount is given
No discount will be given to the crystals and no stamps will be given as well!
after 2 cards of stamps collected (about 100 stamps), the discount will increase to 12%


Me:"The collected stamps? Becos some of the times u went there to buy without the card right?"


X:"Ya. Only one time. Ten dollarsplus cos I dare not spend too much without discount."


Me:"Ok.. I will suggest a way.. one is one of us spends back the cost and get the card so we will have 2 cards and the one who spends gets the old card... But first we have to confirm how much we spend and it has to be exact."


X:"Hey Since you so desperately for e card den forget it la. You take e card. Tmr I jux meet you for e things."


I desperate? You wanna try the membership card flying on your face and disgrace in front of everybody? Outsiders may say I'm a B*itch or anything becos they din see what you sent me!!! I thought I can resolve this conflict real soon and we became gd friends again just like last time... and YOU!!! giving me these nonsense trying to spoil my day? You are the one who initiated the splits up and not me!! so what more you wan now??


I definitely not that evil... and I can tell you I was really cool when I see you while passing you the cards and stuffs and I cant imagine YOU! sending me all these msg... making the situation even worst? You should be happy that you got the membership card and do whatever jewelery business with it and I don care anymore!!



I was definitely super buay song that I replied her this:


Me:"I just trying to be fair here.. U don say like as if I am so desperate... If u think so I would rather spend back the money for u rather than u talking so harsh to me! Wats wrong with u? If u not happy with me u can just say!"


X:"Nvm forget it. I dun wan e card. No need to be fair cos I don feel it since mp 1. So yup see you tml at ten thirty at level 3 concourse."


What the f*ck???


What did I do to deserve all these nonsense???


If you say from mp1 I am not fair... fine!! Its my fault of not being a good leader since the beginning... and I know it! Thats the reason why I request for a change of leader!!! But what about mp2??? You as the new leader should distribute the job equally instead of complaining that you are the one given the most job!!!


You think I purposely wans you to be a leader??? This is not my decision and we didnt expect our draw lots outcome is you! We got ask your opinion whether you are fine being the leader.... and what you say??? You told me "its fine" and everyone in our grp heard it!!


Leader doing most jobs... like? writing the weekly report? I can tell you I've went through the same thing as you and did I keep urging you to hand in by tonight, hand in by tml? You gave me last minute I also rush them everything through right? so what more to complain about the weekly report? People can do it and why cant you? If you wanna complain about the workload, why cant you just inform me instead of complaining to someone else behind my back? Does it solves the problem?? Do I realise it and make it better? Am I god? Knows everything in everyone's mind? Sorry... I am not in Diploma in Psychology! Even Psychology students do not able to read people's mind!

I guess you are just someone who likes to keep everything to yourself which keeps people guessing of why are you behaving like this?

I know I owe you an apology for being a bad leader, an unprofessional leader, and my poor attitude towards you when I passed the stuffs to you on wednesday... but don you think you owes me an apology as well? For smsing like as though I owe you millions of dollars?? You think I would be so unpolite towards you if you din sent all those nonsense? I WAS your friend(Yes, Past Tense!), a friend that would listen to your sorrows... protected your secrets... Worked as interns in IBM/SGX before... Joked with supervisors together... If I were to be evil I would have told your secrets to someone else! and yet... this is what I got... Adding one enemy in my Polytechnic life... Someone who once shared the happiest time in Student Internship turns out to be enemies..

You did a wrong choice of sending me smses like as though I am someone who is so desperately taking somebody's stuff and keep it as my own... did you misunderstood my meanings? I think your vocabulary is not that bad right? and listen here... I also have my shares in that card! Since you make the situation that worse then by all means take the card and go and don ever tell anyone that I WAS YOUR FRIEND!!! A friend wont do this and wont keeps quiet... I will eat you is it? Why cant you just speaks up?? I know you did say alot of bad stuffs about me behind me and in front of your friends right?

And whatever smses you sent to everyone of us ever since you've became leader doesnt sounds polite... the attitude started to change ever since that day you became leader... its like as thou you are demanding from us... who are we? Your employees? or even worst, your dogs? Cant you sound just abit polite? Like when you sms you din even say a "hi"? I think you should know the politeness cos I believe all of our parents taught us POLITENESS??

I tried to be polite with you and you replied me with such smses... You might say.. "Oh.. I was being polite... I mean no harm in my smses... its you think too much.." Then you might have to go back and study your tones and languages again... Becos in dictionary, "DESPERATE" doesnt sounds polite at all!!!

Fine... Whatever... Thanks huh... let me see the truth behind you... and let me realised that I've judged someone wrongly ever since we've known each other...

Note: If you find this post is such an eyesore then just ignore them... All these are just words from my mind...