Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Monday, December 22, 2008
Sorry People for my extremely extremely late updates...

Sorry sorry sorry... Lol... was busy with my freaking Major project and blogshop thingy... today just got the chance to blog... hehe...

Many things happened... happy, sad, anger everything!!! Lol... ok la huh... craps...

Happy first... My blogshop is up!!!

Ok this blogshop I open with my project team mate de handmade accessories blogshop.. JX and me de not up yet... anw... this is the link:

http://www.princess--collection.blogspot.com/

Do visit us often ok? Christmas coming wanna buy gift for bf/gf can come buy handphone charms ^^ very cute and special.. Buying things for female friends? Necklace and earrings are up... bracelet still in progress.. and more necklace will be up too... Do check back for updates ya... help me advertise and link as well.. thanks ^^

Making couple accessories just to numb myself anw... they look sweet but I think I can nv hang them on and say "the other half is with my bf..."

Kind of sad la... so made them just to let other couples to hang them on and represent their true and pure love between each other... and live happily ever after just like what is all written in fairytales...

Next sad and anger... was crying whole nite yesterday... for? no human rights!!!

Cant I choose who to be my friend? Why must him giving me indirect message that says "you got no choice but to be my friend forever!!!" someone who once hurted me got no rights to control what I think... Yes!! He do supports be in whatever I do... he did protect me, so what??? trying to erase the past of what he did???

Really cannot tahan him... Why why and why??????????