Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Sunday, November 09, 2008
Rojak post

Woohoo!!! This camera Chio can??? Cost me $300 bucks plus 2 GB memory card =.=
Pinkish Sanyo Camera!!! Surprise huh? thought Sanyo only come out with air-con only... hehe... Was so sua ku that I go and ask... "I thought Sanyo only got Air-con?" haha :X But quality... GOOD!!! Love It!!! CHIO!!
Sorry ah karen... gonna blog about food again.. LOL
That day went out with my fellow group members and we went Ramen-Ten for Dinner.. Here's the Yummy Sushi we ate ^^
Potato Salad... Taste quite nice... Its cold anw... haha... so cute that it puts in a wine cup ^^
My Cha Shu Ramen!!! Oh my god... taste is... GOOOOOD!!!!

Fried Prawn Ball... This one... nothing to say... Its delicious!!
Syimah's Drink... its so nice!!! but taste... you gonna ask her... cos I din take that.... Instead... I took Hot green Tea ^^ Still must control... not to drink so much sweet stuffs...

Eaten sooo much and I guess I more or less... getting fatter =.= argh.... there goes my diet...
sob sob sob....