Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Tuesday, November 25, 2008
How many times have I been mentioned about him in this blog?

Numerous Of TIMES!!!!

From the day I started blogging till today.... from the day I started worry for him till broken up till today... Did he ever give me any chances?? Absolutely no... so why hold on???

I just feel that I'm the most dumbest person for not confronting him for my rights... YES!!! He did care for me, he did whatever a nice FRIEND would ever did and even more than that.... but to me... all these are just "paying back" for the sake of paying back my kindness to him ever since we got steadied together...

I used to be a girl that is so much believe in love just like all normal young girls... someone who would do whatever just for him, lending him money... Yes, I admit, I lent him money and it even hit 1000 dollars before.... in the end what did I get??? Non-stops of lies, quarrels, arguements, scoldings, and even fights!!!

If thats the case why did he asked me back when he chased me out of his house just becos I went out with Yida??? WHY???? Should have just let me go and I wouldnt be suffering today!!!

Somehow I just feel that ever since the first day we met, got steadied, broke up, revealing lies, till today... he nv loved me and not even liked me... I am just a REPLACEMENT for his EX-GF!!! and who the hell would tell his ex-gf that

"Oh, you are just a replacement to me... Play play nia mah..."

Ok... unless he's the bastard of the bastards... but hey... here the problem is... he didnt admit that he didnt even loved me before becos he din wanna have that dirty spot on his name.... Shine and clear of dust huh? BULLSHIT!!!

If I were to be the god or something I would just punish him to have no more gd life in future!! He'll have double retributions of what he did to me...