Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Thursday, November 13, 2008
Fun working experience...

Today first time serve customer... er... how should I say.... fun and nervous... to me... they are the people who might turn around and bite your tail... haha... Oh ya... thinking of cutting my nails... Reasons? see below...

Nervous and embarrassing one...

I've met this lady... when she was taking a look at the alphabet necklace that is on offer... she asked me to look for the Letter "L" for her... after some searching... I managed to find a "L" for her... when she requested for trying it out, I helped her putting the necklace on... BUT!!!! Due to my stupid long nails... I cannot even put on the necklace properly for her.... argh!!! Then nvm... when she take out the necklace and claimed that she wans it.... AGAIN!!! my stupid long nails nearly got me into trouble by dropping the necklace on the floor.... due to its an offer item... there are not much alphabets left in the basket.... she requested for a change... but lucky me... I manage to find one and last piece for her.... Whew... Lucky...

Well... here comes the Fun loving part ^^

I met this indian lady.... whom she claimed she 62 years old.... Well... had a fun chat with her!!! I was approaching her when she comes in.... she was looking for a pair of earrings to pair up with her necklace and her top... so yeah... I reccomended her the purple earrings on the rack... but ya... she said that was too expensive and she went to the offer price rack instead.... after long time of considering... she finally chose a pair of gold earrings.... while she talks to me... her hands keeps patting on my shoulder like as though we know each other very long time... haha.... cute... and trust me... she doesnt look like one who is 62 years old... instead I tot she was 50 years old at most... when I told her...

"you 62 years old?? But you don look like one... you look much younger!"

She was laughing and again patting on my shoulder and says...

"Really?? haha.... maybe is becos of my dressing... and trust me... I have more accessories than my daughter... haha"

Well.... what a fun loving lady she is.... fun serving her ^^ Happy!!