Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Saturday, October 18, 2008
Yummy Kimchi SteamBoat!!

Firstly... Happy Birthday to Xuehua ^^

Lol... Yesterday was my last day of my attachment.... So our Supervisors (Lady Boss and 3 point 4 boss) brought us to a sushi restaurant for lunch ^^

Me ordered 2 plate(total 4 piece) of sushi and Xuehua ordered Salmon Sashimi(share by 2 of us) and 2 plates of sushi(total 4 pieces).. Then our supervisor ordered kimchi steamboat... haha.... its nice!!! Normally I thought kimchi is a super sour and spicy food... BUT!! To my surprise its not that sour and spicy, instead its nice ^^

Can see Xuehua wasnt that full becos I know her appetite during this attachment... haha... but when our supervisors ask her whether she wan somemore food, she was giving that shy shy look and say "I'm on diet"(which is the reason I gave to them previously when they ask me the same question..) Surprise loh... haha... Xuehua.... I need to collect copyright fees from you liao... haha...

I just think that our supervisors really compatible lo... both of them jokes like as if they are husband and wife... which makes me think my my parents... haha... but too bad lady boss married liao...

We suddenly got this crazy thinking...

We both think maybe they USED to be couples just that lady boss didnt chosen him to be the one she rely on in her life... haha..

ok la... gtg liao... take care people