Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Sunday, October 12, 2008
Stupid Manicurist spoil my mood spoil my nail..

Don ever go to the Far East Plaza Level 5 the shop looks so classy with some nice painting on the walls.... Don get cheated by their appearance and money and expect to get 100% garanteed good service since its $2 more compare to other shop... I don know how I so stupid to choose a new shop instead of the old one which I go everytime... becos its cheaper($10) and better service(chat and jokes with you instead of giving that f*cking face)

All of you know my nails is long... ever since Poly Year 2 I had these long nails till today... BUT WHY????

Here's the story:

JX and I were so eager to go for a manicure together after we went for Xiong's birthday "celebration"... So we chosen a nice and classy shop to get our manicure done there... there's this CHAO AH LIAN manicurist(lets call her A) was sooooooooo like to complain that when JX commented my nails... Conversation goes:

JX: "Wah Sal-le... Your nails very long leh..."

With a stupid impatient look

A: "Its not long.... Its SI BEH LONG"

I understand my nails is long and requires more time.. BUT since she is soooo impatient she can reject me in the first place and not complain after she agree to do this manicure!!!

She was soooo damn rude that after finish painting she ask another manicurist(lets call her B) to help me do the nail art which I requested... And B that was pushed to help me do the nail art look sooo tensed and I immediately tell her..

Me: "Its ok.. I don wan any nail arts le... help me put top coat can already.."

B: "Huh.. Y?"

Me: "Rushing time"

Then A came out and ask: "Huh? Y you don wan nail arts le?"

I replied her with a sacastic tone...

"Its ok... I need to go liao... rushing time"

Pay money and go off... Complain alot to JX after that..

This is the first manicure that makes me sooooooo FRUSTRATED!!! ARGH!!!!