Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Monday, October 06, 2008
One stupid accident includes one stupid AH PEK!!!

Yesterday was happily going out with my family and we are suppose to go for a wonderful dinner... BUT!!! One idiot cleaner ah pek spoiled my mood by bumping onto me when I was handling the tea and turn and causes the Tea which I am holding spilled on my hand... and not just abit... but HALF of a cup of purely hot tea... Don know where he rushing to... and see... he's not purely bumping... its as hard as pushing ok?

Of cos the tea is too hot that my hand is scalded and was swollen... it was just too painful that I cried... lucky the uncle who sold the drinks saw the whole thing (becos it just happened in front of his shop..) he offered some ice cube for me to put on my hand... Then when my dad bought his food... he saw me crying... he was so shocked that he immediately ask for a scald ointment from a stall and applied on for me...

After that... the war starts... my dad ask the stupid uncle to come and explain whole thing... and guess what he say?

"Your daughter bump onto me one loh!!"

So rude and xiao zhang right??? Somemore I din bump onto him... I was just turning and he was the one that is so ganjiong that he just happily knock onto me one loh!!!

Then my mum shouted at him

"Next time u walk properly la!!! so gan jiong for what???? You bump onto my daughter and she is injured now you know???"

Then he suddenly become one little kitty(He's too old and ugly to be kitty... but his attitude suddenly change loh..)

He says: "Sorry lo..."

Then my father call the company and complain...

Now my hand still hurt la... stupid ah pek... ARGH!!!