Counting down to 2 and a half days... To the day I officially finish my attachment but as the time getting closer and closer... I guess I'll be more and more unbear to leave this place... Things I'll miss soooooo much are:
-WCM(Web Content Management System) Lol... Just the way how convenient it is... but not the work wor...
-Jokes me and xuehua made during attachment
-Times we shared together even when one of us did not come, we still miss each other ^^ (becos no one to joke with... so emo... haha...)
-The pantry(where we slack and had lunch)
-The expired yakult(placed in the fridge don know for how long)
-The people we gossip about who works in SGX
-Xiao Bai, Deep deep, three point four, our supervisor, corner indian guy, krishnal, Si Ge Tu, the indian guy who is sitting at our most desired seat, the one that urging Xuehua for KFC etc... in other words... generally is everybody la... haha(Xuehua should know all of them)
Haha.... spoke of the yakult, that yakult is the thing that we always planning who to give it to... But in the end.... Bad things think think can liao... bad things don do so much... haha...
Still thinking of the time when we blur blur come to IBM... and been sent to SGX... haha... we were like blur blur de... Know nothing of it and don even know what the hell is WCM... And we keep saying we wanna go back faster... and becos of this attachment... me and Xuehua became gd friends... haha... Well... its the best thing to get to know more about your sch mate through attachment... at least I realise we are both "Crazy"... Lol... but as for the humourous I guess I still lose to her... Wahaha...
Somemore we are in same class last time but wasnt that aware of each other lo..
So fast 3 months passed... and I already didnt see my friends in TP for these 3 months... Especially Rashmi... I hope she's fine now...
A gd news to all my friends... I can commit to you guys reeeeeeeeaaaaaaaal soon since I'm free from my Internship... WooooHoooo!!!! And I shall be graduating soon if everything went smoothly...