Really alooooottt of things happen... don wanna mention much... hm.... yep... was feeling sooooo breathless nowadays.... feel like suffocating... think gonna die soon liao... LOL
Ok... in case some of you doesnt know... I am here to announce something... He has a gf now... haha... well... he's just another bastard I've ever seen in my life isnt it? Falling in love with someone who did absolutely nothing for him instead of someone who did all her best to help him, assist him, help his family financially while his mum/dad is in debt... BAST*RD right? while he did absolutely nothing for my parents except making their daughter to be soooo upset... I don know how much tears I've shed for him le... quite a waste of water right? Might as well bring all these tears and water the plants.. =.=""
If you all seen my msn message, it says "I kept quiet not becos you are right, but becos you don deserve the words from my mouth" It comes from a very stupid incident between me and him...
Imagine you are feeling so breathless, will you give your friend a smiley face even if its unbearable?? My ans is NO!!!
Now.. I gonna tell you my story:
As what I said previously, I have feeling breathless... I am suppose to go out happily despite all the stupid things that really hurtz me lots... I'm already feeling very stupid for treating it as nothing happened before... above on that... I am having suffocated feeling whereby the air that you inhaled doesnt go into your lungs... so I am giving that
"Don come near me, I am very uncomfortable now" kind of look...
He BLAMED me for SPOILING HIS WEEKENDS instead of asking am I alright or not... This is too much isnt it??? So I assume his weekend is more important compare to my life la??
Things happened when he took out his cigerette and smoke like nobodies business.... You are so suffocated and what if its with smoke all over?? will you start telling him don smoke and just walk off?? He started to telling me off when I walked off... He doesnt know that feeling then why he talk so much???
I hide myself in Far East Plaza and try to avoid him.... with such a non-understanding guy friend will you give him just 1 tight slap??? Luckily I din... I was just trying to tahan myself as well as to catch my breath before I could faint anytime... Then there he call... calling and calling... till he bumps on me and he keep urging me to stand up and go NOW... without thinking that I am feeling so breathless and could faint anytime... he din even ask me whether I'm alright or not... WHY??? I kept quiet when he blamed everything on me... Cos I know no point argue with an idiot who doesnt have the brain to think for other people... I assume all BAST*RD doesnt have a brain in their head... maybe on their butt?? haha...
I can tell that I think my breathlessness is due to non-stop inhaling of smokes he produced... To hell with his cigarettes... if I died cos of lung cancer, He'll be more or less stepping into the coffin with me... Just wait and see... ARGH!!! Feeling so breathless now...