Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Sunday, July 06, 2008
Why must i Tahan His Hurting comment???!!!

He said "Ni Shou Jiao Bu Gan Jing"("You are dirty handed" which describe someone as a theif)

First thing first.... I was just taking back my stuffs... My Ring!!! And he said I am a thief... I am dirty handed....

Think abt it.... If I really dirty handed would I go and take my OWN RING????? should have stolen his mum's gold ring, his dad's money right????? I kept my ring in my pouch... and who is the one who snatch it and claim it as his own cliaming that he wanna keep it as a souvenior!! So who is the should be named as "DIRTY HANDED"????

I did almost everything for him... lent money, buy breakfast... buy dinner.... and I exchange all these for??? Negative comments from his Freaking mouth... I'm hot tempered, don care abt his face, shouting at him in the public... YES!!! I am UGLY AS WELL!!! But must he give me those hurting comments like "lucky you not my gf", "you are dirty handed" etc just to make himself happy and hurts me at the same time... should say he's brainless or should I say he did it on purpose???

And trust me... maybe one day he might realise... i am still the one who treats him better in terms of not spending his money... Somehow I'm trapped in his so called traps... making me cant move on.... I'm not the one who cant forget him... I'm the one who cant forgive him... from start till now... whatever he said are all lies.... y must I stay with him and see him together with his PRETTY, GENTLE, ANG MO GIRLFRIEND????????? WHY?????????

Written out of anger and tears...