Lol.... That day went "shopping" with Aika... Then in the end... AHEM!!! haha.... she shop while I SEEE.. then no time to go to the shop that I wanted... So... yesterday finally I can shop what I wan at Bugis Street... What did I bought??
Ta Dah!!!!

Button Shirt (Some people call it bf shirt which is very popular nowadays), a pair of doll-like shoes, necklace to match with the shirt, and 2 massager...
I think I really splurge alot this time... Must control!!! except shoes is from Far East Plaza, the rest is from Bugis Street ^^ Abit heartache....
Well... you must be thinking why the shirt so expensive... "Gold make one meh???" BUT!!! Haha... be aware that there's a belt there... I sum up the belt and the shirt... thats y its $50... Super Chio can?? when I try it in fitting room I was... oh my god... it fits me very well (but still quite common...) and giving the slimming effect... of cos I know I not that slim la... but its really very nice!!!
Erm... just something to share... I guess I was just too sensitive... there is this big size gal(I think I did see her on Flowerpod Forum or Chubby Gal Closet Webby) staring at me when I came out from the fitting room with the shirt (becos the sales gal wanna help me style the shirt with a belt)... That belt really makes the shirt looks very very different... that makes me have the urge to buy it thinking that I will regrett if I am not going to buy it... ^^
Ok... Most of you know that currently I am crazy over lossing weight... so... haha... I bought that 2 massager for 24 dollar.... Aika sure know what is that for... cos I told her I gonna buy that... it is to reduce your flabby arm and the larger one for thigh... I realise I got fats that is hard to loss on my arm and thigh!!!!! Just use 1 day only.... so don expect any visible effect on my so fast yet huh... probably I will be hardworking enough to use it everyday ^^ 1 Month... just give me 1 Month... Hopefully can see visible results... Jia You!!!!
Ok.... tml will be my attachment... Gd luck to me...