Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Wednesday, July 02, 2008
Lalala... SIP Training...

ARGH... Muscleache is killing me... cant even walk properly... someone please get me a wheel chair!!! Hahaha... ok LAME... Guess I too long nv run 2.4km already... Sob... cant even walk properly... and I nearly roll down the stairs... Yeah.... ROLL DOWN THE STAIRS!!! ok... go ahead and laugh... cos I myself laughing at myself too.... LOL...

Guess wat... I just finished my first part of my SIP training... well... it was rather lame like what I said... haha.... it is to ask us role play a scenario whereby students did mistakes in SIP and what is the consequences... and guess what... my scenario is the most stupid scenario and it is somemore a true story =.="""

The Scenario Goes:
A Student is given a task by the supervisor whereby he needs to shred the paper using the shredding machine... without knowing how to operate it, he puts the whole envelope of documents into the shredding machine causing it to jam, without knowing what to do, he forced out the papers causing the machine to break down...

First thing first... if this is the true case scenario... I can only say the guy is very very very stupid... can you eat the whole burger by stuffing them into your mouth in one short???? You will get choke rite???? Same goes for that machine la... No wonder it jams and spoils... and why he didnt call for help??

haha... anw.. my groupmates acting them out and it was really freaking funny that I laugh while I presenting the "Solutions" to the problems... haha... cos the way the guy acts was very very funny and indeed... he's a gd actor... and he really acts as if the student is very blurrrrr by giving that blurrrrr face... hahahaha... CUTE!!

K la... later gonna go my second part of SIP training liao... Jiayou to me...