Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Friday, July 11, 2008
IBM!!!!

My attachment at SGX... Yeah.... I am still under IBM... taking their salary... just that we kena send to SGX for attachment on behalf of IBM.... fot those who wanna know.... I will be attached till 17 October 2008 and I will be getting $600 per month ^^ I know someone jealousing... LOL... kidding kidding...

Some food involved... don drooooollll!!! and if you hungry now... don see... LOL..

Caught Xue Hua Drawing on Laptop!!!!! Oh hor.... Haha... Nice..
Our lappy (IBM provide, have to return them after attachment) and messy table during attachment... haha... Xue Hua's drawing and my weekly report ^^Our lunch of the day... Like no money like that.... haha... Save money... But nice ^^
Our lunch for another day at Lau Pa Sat... expensive but Yummy($3.80)!!! ok... I know I like toufu and tou gua(those harder toufu, not Ah Gua hor... LOL) alot... haha... Oh anw... My office is beside Lau Pa sat ^^ So alot of food can eat!!!
Ok la... gtg liao... enjoy my post ^^