Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly
MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com
Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg
Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg
Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)
♥Our Love Journey! ♥
♥My Wishes for 2010!♥
♥ New Pinky Handphone
♥ Loss till at least 55kg
♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday
♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day
♥ Get a part time job
♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target
♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!
♥Rulez and Regulationz♥
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my
personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to
leave..
♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)
♥ Please don spam my blog
♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong
place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..
♥Chit N Chat♥
Saturday, June 28, 2008
♥Wahahaha.... I FAILED!!!!
Was taking Driving Basic Theory Test so called for fun... Yeah... paying $6 just for fun... wahaha... hey not bad k? I was so called "hardworking" that I check through 3 times altogether... still FAILED.... LOL... normally in secondary sch I don really check through in exam de lo... all I do in secondary sch is just think, write and hand-in.... don know why.... mayb cos I really wanna try my luck? haha...
Then there's this indian guy sitting beside me... After I finish the test and I know I failed... I was laughing to myself... and this indian guy was like looking at my screen that shows a big word "Failed"... and he gave me a pathetic look that shows "Since you failed why are you so happy?" kind of look... LOL... lame... anw I also nv study at all la... so I'm not surprise... and congratz Ah Bao for failing 3rd time.... Wahaha... at least I only first time... not so embarrassing bah...
Ok... another thing... There's this kuku-idiot nv even scan his card on the top-up card kiosk then anyhow insert his card inside the kiosk without even looking whose account was that... And guess what... this idiot inserted $6 into my account and ask the counter servicer to give me a call and to give him a freaking refund.... WTH???? You yourself go stupid stupid put your ATM card inside without checking your account and is it my problem????? and you still wan me to go all the way down to BBDC and give you the freaking refund... To my opinion... that guy should just go and knock his head on the wall and call himself an idiot... Why make me so troublesome????? Idiot people do idiot thing...