Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly
MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com
Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg
Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg
Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)
♥Our Love Journey! ♥
♥My Wishes for 2010!♥
♥ New Pinky Handphone
♥ Loss till at least 55kg
♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday
♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day
♥ Get a part time job
♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target
♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!
♥Rulez and Regulationz♥
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my
personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to
leave..
♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)
♥ Please don spam my blog
♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong
place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..
♥Chit N Chat♥
Sunday, June 22, 2008
♥Suay suay suay.... DIULIAN!!!! (Loss face)
Yesterday Aika pulled me to the outing with almost the same batch of guys again.... and you know what???? If I nv go for that outing maybe I will not fall in bus.... and its not when I'm standing.... I'm sitting on the bus seat and kena bounce out of the seat!! =.=""""
Now I know why the Ah pek who kena bounced out of the seat will shout "You know how to drive or not???"(that time Ah Bao told me when he came meet me at Orchard last year) Cos I yesterday also shouting at the uncle "UNCLE!!! You know how to drive or not???"
You know what.... my mind was so blank that I don even know how I bounced out of the seat... I only know when I came to concious, Aika is sitting on my seat =.=""" DIULIAN!!!!
Then second time diulian is when we have to go home... Aika was so called excited abt matchmaking and she decided to matchmake me and a guy name JJ... when we about to go she was like shouting "JJ!!!! Someone likes you!!!" my goodness... I don know where to hide my face.... somemore there is only 2 girls which is me and her... so its very obvious who she was saying.... But thank god he doesnt believe... LOL!!! Cos her friend say "I think JJ dont believe.." Heng Ah!!! Lucky me.... if not I diulian another time... LOL... ok la... thats about all... I forever wont forget this outing.... forever not... haha...