Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Having bad bad period week...

Was asking my mum one stupid question:

"Why must the girls have period and not the guys?"

And she answered

"If not guys give birth meh???"

Dotz... Me no comments
"........................."

I saw guys pregnant for 20 over years still nv give birth loh.... Lol... Lame...

Those who still don understand feeling... It's the tummy!!!

I don know why.... My temper will definitely worse in my monthly period compare to normal days... (even though I know my temper is already damn bad...)

Thats y very frustrated.... Don ever touch me when I having period.... I'll BITE!!!! ROAR!!!!

LOL!!!! Scary...

Yeah.... something abt period.... I used to have a very irregular period like 7 to 8 months no period.... And hey.... don misunderstood like

"You Pregnant Ah?????"(Ahem.... Familiar?? LOL)
"You Ok or not???? 8 MONTHS?????"

If 8 months nv come means pregnant... please observe my tummy la.... my tummy isnt that big until can contain a baby.... and you know 8 months pregnant tummy is super big loh... Somemore most of you know how baby is formed.... so it is 1000% IMPOSSIBLE for me to get pregnant... I still got my bright bright future ahead!!! And for now.... I rather don have any BOYFRIEND to keep me freaking busy for.... I wan my life...

According to newspaper.... this form of period disorder is call "Bi Jing" means some hormone disorder that makes irregular period.... If thats the case.... you can see doctor to ask them give you some pills to get back your period.... Haha.... like Health education post for girls like that... Teaching in broken IngeLisu(Broken Slang for English)

Now finally my period is quite regular le....

LOL.... k la.... just to update for those regular readers of my blog.... thankss for coming anyway... Heez!!!