Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Friday, June 06, 2008
Aika went to Hiroshima le...

Aika say i very unfair... Lol... Write special post for Karen but not for her.... Ok... Today I'll do a special post for her ^^

At first I say I wanna sent her till City Hall.... Then reach City Hall liao see her alone then decided to send her till Bedok... But reach Bedok liao I was thinking....

"Haiya... Y not just send her there? Then I take bus home at Bedok later loh..."

Then she was so-called over joyed by what I said... haha... Buddy mah.... I also don like to see my friend lonely de leh...
I nv know that Changi Airport MRT is sooooooooo beautiful!!!! Cheat Ang Mo only.... LOL
See Aika trying to be funny in the MRT Station...

Secret Snap Shot by me!!!! LOL

Yeah.... started to miss her le... haha... Hope she enjoy the trip there...

I'll see you a week later Buddy!! ^^


K la... Gonna go find my comfort bed li8ao... Sleeping!!!! Nitez everyone :)