Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Friday, May 23, 2008
Let him go.... Just let him go...

I always tell myself to let him go.... So I wont suffer when I see him flirting with other girls.... But he's holding me back just to ask me suffer while he happily flirting with ANG MOHs!!!!

What so great about ang mos??? Big eyes, big boobs, long leg, slim body, tall???? Hey.... I saw some ang mo with washing board attach in front of their body or fat and short k??? Meaning... "xi yi ban" la!!

Ok... back to main thing... That day I tried to tell him properly that I wanna him to get out of my life... Ok see... I wasnt so moody until I met him and when he gave me all these shit k??? Thats y I wanna get out of his life as well as he get out of my life.... I wan my life!!!!

But what the bloody hell he tells me that he would go die if I were to leave him... Hey!!! You got right to go flirt with ang mo za bor, y cant I leave you??? No Human rights k???

Somemore it hurts even more when he tells me his goals:
1. Get a gf(preferable ang mo)
2. Go overseas for study

You wan to have your future I wont stop you.... But please don tell me all these things to hurt me even more and makes me think back the past again!!!!!!

and people... don think I was soooo happy on my birthday means I alraedy recovered from the wounds... I am still injured....

Yesterday just watched one show... "qing se bu luo ge" whereby it talks abt how girls fall into love during their very young age and what is their thinking... Ok... they are plainly stupid just like me... Who used to think that as long as we love each other... no one would break us up...

Hello!!!! Wake Up!!!!

When guys are CHEAP enough they can dump you as soon as they found another one....

Erm.... sometime I just thinking.... just a simple thinking... Mayb its just a bad cycle... whereby when a girl/guy emotionally hurt their gf/bf... their next relationship will be affected cos the one that they hurt may turn to someone else and hurt them just like how they got suffered...

I hope I can get out of this as soon as possible...