Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Friday, May 16, 2008
A hundred thanks, a thousand thanks.... A million thanks!!!!

Thanks to everyone who wished me happy birthday, celebrated my birthday and gave me present... (=n_n=)

All of the present I've recieved ^^


from left:
puzzle from someone who kneeled down in front of me in my sch asking me to be his gf... BUT!!! He's not from my sch....

cuboid with a lovely heart in front... from Aika and Xiao xiong...

Watch above the cuboid... Given by my father...

Roses.... Given by the one who kneeled down in front of me...

Forever friend bear with rose in the hands... Given by a guy...

Chocolates... Both from my brother...

Those not in the pic, Nuhu... going clubbing with me is me and Ah Bao's present, Ah Bao gave me 60 dollars for shopping, parents gave me ang bao...

The creativity from my fellow friends.. Was told that its the idea of Shane.... But I still appreaciate all the efforts!!!

Thanks People!! I love you all!!!!!



My fellow friends who attended...
Aika, Ah Bao, Nuhu, Xiao Xiong, Robin and Shane(whom I just know on my birthday thru Aika..)

For those I did not inform or invited... not becos I don wanna to.... but becos I loss the number of yours.... (T.T) sorrie sorrie....

Will definitely invite all of you on my 21st birthday and maybe next year's birthday ^^

Karen!!! I wanna you be one of my guest also!!!! Remember come back on May 2010!!!

P.S: Karen.... Thanks for calling me on my birthday.. I know I did not pick up due to high fever and was asleep... but I appreciate your effort... Thanks ^^

Hm.... went clubbing after our Sakura Buffet Dinner and was glad that everyone is happy with the dinner.... soooo much variety to choose from!!!! But me and Aika were like sick for the past 3 days due to Clubbing... Aika took 2 days mc yesterday and I've got 3 days.... Gonna go back to sch later.... 39 degree high fever really feels sucks!!!! No more clubbng over night for me please!!!