Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Tuesday, May 06, 2008
Damn damn damn DAMN IT!!!!!

haha.... okok.... I know I sound harsh here.... well... I've drowned in a pool of tears and "love"

And y did I quote that "love"??? Its becos those love are not those that I cared abt... like example.... People who are idiot enough to enter my life claiming that they likes me/ loves me and wat so ever...

Tears.... Well.... stupid enough.... I've cried again.... you know abt something? I'm so surprise that I can still act happy in front of him and swallow all the sadness into my blurdy stomach and hides everything in my heart.... behind him... well... unleash all my anger to myself to prevent it from exploding...

Where the hell is the old self Sally?????

Sally is no longer happy.... no longer cheerful.. no longer cares.... not anymore...

No mood to hate... even though I can turns love into hate and eventually kill him in my own hands.... Well.... What for being stupid right?

Hate VS Love
Sometimes I thought I loved you,
Others I was sure I hated you.
But after four years I realize that
Sometimes
The line between love and hate blurs
And sometimes
It's both at once
But
Once that happens
There's no going backIt's confusing,
And it hurts a whole lot.
Because
The only thing to do is let it go
Even though,
You were my life
Despite the fact that
No matter what
You will always be my obsession