Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Sunday, May 18, 2008
Bitter comes after Sweet... LOL.... not for me but for that guy...

Ok.. regarding this bouquet of roses and the puzzle there... Is from someone who so-called admiring me...

That day was his birthday - 6 May 2008

So I made a card for him and he brought these two things came to my sch.... I gave him the card and he asked me to turn over with my friend standing beside us watching the whole thing... When I turn over again... I saw him kneeled down on the floor with a bouquet of rose like as if he's proposing marriage... Then he asked me to look for a strip of paper in the bouquet of roses....

Up there written: Will you be my gf? If yes, please smile and say "Wo Yuan Yi"(I Do)

Ok... I know.... It's sweet right???

Even my friend who stood there also say he's sweet and even asked me to say yes to him... then ok la... even though he shorter than me but he's the first guy who willing to do this in my sch with people walking up and down... so I said yes...

BUT!! Thats not the end of the story whereby we are now couples.... cos immediately next day we quarrelled.... He was too much and ya... I know... its far to fast to quarrel when we only steadied for 1 day... But he invaded my freedom!!!! Things like going out with who must tell him, cannot go out wth guys alone, cannot this cannot that.... HEY!!! I got human rights k?????

Then ya.... this short relationships ends in 1 day when the next day I nv bother to pick up his call... surprisingly... he deleted his friendster account and before that even go scold my buddy.... guess is becos of what she wrote on who I wanna meet bah... whereby she write she wanna meet those guys taller than 175 de... haha... ok... this guy who closed his account actually only160cm tall la...

k la.... thats all... buai buai