Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Friday, April 04, 2008
What The Freaking Hell???

Well.... Girls... What I can say is... Don anyhow add people in your MSN contact List... Here is my freaking experiences...

Nowadays I don know why my tagged account(also something lke friendster) sooooo freaking popular.... sooooooo many people added me on tagged as well as my msn...

I din even know who they are... thought is someone I know.... Then after asking them... They are like in the range of 40-60 years old.... What The Dude?????

And there's I think 5 to 6 LKK (Lao Kok Kok cum Old Uncle) cum LDG(Lao Di Gor cum Old Pervert).... 40-50 years old still come online cheat little girl...

HELLO!! I only 18 going 19 leh!!! I don need any old man to come into my life!!!

There's this 38 year old Lao Ah Pek... Come and ask me....

He: "Would you mind if I wanna you to be my gf?"

He think I so despo ar? Even if I nobody wan or this world he's the only guy I also wont consider him!!!

of cos I din give him a damn freaking face that I straightly told him

I: "Sorry hor Uncle... You can be my father le leh..."

He: "Oh ok... haha... its ok then.."

Note: Hey... So old liao don come here cheat young girl la.... Go Geylang better right??? Serve him right that he kena soot by me.... Lao Bian Tai(Old pervert)

Then there's this guy(slightly younger, but still old to me) 28 years old... hey hey... I haven reach 20... he already reaching 30 le ok?

He: "What you doing now?"

I: "Surfing net"

Note: can see I don even have the interest talking to him..

He: "oic"

He: "I feeling notti... u?"

I : "I don feel that at all"

He: "okok"

Despo... If one day kena castrate I also not surprise.... Wan feel notti just lock himself in the room and do everything by himself la...

Sick and tired of all these Perverts who got no sense of shame... Feel like giving them few slaps...

Anyway... those perverts already blacklisted by me... NO SEE NO CONTACT!!!

What is wrong with the old men nowadays???