Forced myself to wake up early in the morning... in the end what did I gain???? Absolutely nothing but just sitting down here blogging...
By right I can sleep until 7.30am then wake up... Cos I din know today's lesson is 10am-11am and not 8am to 9am =.= as a result.... I wake up at 5.45am SHARP!!!!
This is another damn stupid lesson for me to learn... Must check announcement before any assumption!!! Haizzz... Yep.... and now I'm left with nothing to do but to sit in class alone do stupid things... T.T
Wo De Ming Hao Ku Ah!!!!! (My Life Is So Miserable Ah!!!!)
----------<<[-]>>----------
Ok Guys... I don know in this world got such thing call true love or not, or even someone who really don mind the appearance of someone who is a fat, ugly monster like me.... This is my story...
There is this guy.... I think he rather low self esteem just like me or even worse than me... We met on friendster and he added me both MSN and friendster...
From what I know.... he was low self esteem mainly becos he is short and so call not really gd looking... After kena rejected by 4 girls... he already given up on girls and given up his future relationships.... I tried to comfort/counselling him... I told him my stories with ah bao and he was so-called touched by what I told him...
I told him "So wat if you are short? so what if you are not good looking? As long as you are kind and you have the gd characteristic, you will have the right to love someone..."
Surprisingly... he was touched by what I said...
I don know is he despo or really likes the way I am... he told me he likes me by my chracteristic after few days of chatting with him online and on phone.... and even wans me to be his gf....
Due to Failures in relationships... of cos I din accept him so fast.... somemore we've nv ever met each other face to face before... and he claimed that he likes me... I just don feel comfortable for it.... yesterday he sang a song for me, and sang another song that he composed that he claimed is composed for me.... ok la... he got a gd talent in writing songs... and from what I know He's super good in chinese chess...
Another thing I don really wanna accept him is that.... I don wanna hurt another guy especially with someone who is such low self esteem and what if one day I have to leave him??? I think he will end up like how I am now... NO!!! I cannot continue this bad cycle... I must not hurt any more people just like how Ah bao did to me... I Must Not!!!!