Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Thursday, April 17, 2008
Today's Happening...

Ok firstly.... I put the hokkien song which some of you may not understand what the hell does it mean... It actually sang by Ah Du and a Taiwan female singer.... which means Love in the Dream... Haizzz... sad... but is one of my favourite song... haha... haizz..

Ok... back to main point...

Was dragged by Aika for morning job few days ago.... and there we go... today is our Happy Working Day!!!

Was waked up not becos of alarm clock... but becos of my Stomachache!!!!

At first I reached there earlier than her... then when I saw her.. she tell me her frend "xiao xiong" gt come.... then "xiao xiong" don know appear from where... Lol...

Then we were like blur king and queens heading the wrong way.... haha... then Aika suggested to go another way which is like "nearer" to her... haha... then the way is not yet open.... This mean "Li Hai Jiu Hao, Bu Yao Jia Li Hai" (Pro can liao, don act Pro)

Lol... kidding... haha... don angry ah...

Then... We were like late for 10 min....

As me and Aika came late due to changing of clothes, we have to do ushering.... (show the guest the way and guide them when they need help..)

We are so called "punished" in front of the door.... lol... but quite slack la.... imagine like standing for money? hahaha....

Then yep.... after the guest were seated.... we were ike chatting and slack all along.... until Guest break time going to finish....

Hey not bad k? I manage to try the taste of "gan jiang shi"(chase the vampire).... when the people there ask me use a bell that uncle who sell ice-cream use de.... (actually not my job.... She bully me!!!!) but just lack of one thing.... I din get to recite "tian ling ling.. di ling ling..." LOL... Aika was laughing like hell when she heard me say that "how I wish I can say tian ling ling, di ling ling... LOL"

When you ring the bell.... everyone was like go into the hall again... Lol.... not bad huh? very obedient...

Then they got a second break... Aika was soooooo excited and plead me to let her try to ring the bell.... a uncle was like making fun and come ask her.... "Are you selling ice-cream?" haha...

Ok la.... manage to make some friends there also.... Niceeeee!!!!! I wanna go again!!!!