Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Friday, April 25, 2008
A Precious Lesson To Learn From...

In these few days while Nuhu so-called "Lost-and-Found"... I've learnt a lesson from this period of time.... Treasuring...

Everyone have their loved ones... Family, Friends, and maybe your husband/boyfriend and children... We share our times together laughing, sobbing, talk almost everything under the sun... But what if... one day... they left us all alone all of a sudden??

I was thinking back during these few days.... Did I really treasure?? Did I really spend time with him?? When he was "gone" these few days.... Ah Bao and I were soooo regretting... Regrett that we din spend enough time with him....Regrett almost abt everything...

When Nuhu was found and is currently safe.... We both were happy for him... at least he was not selfish enough to leave us alone...

Guys and Girls, Please treasure the people around you... Becos, you may not know when will they be leaving you.... Treasure now before its too late :)