Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Wednesday, April 30, 2008
IDGD Sucks!!!!!

Subject sucks, teacher more sucks... She changed her own timetable to suits herself and everyone in the class except me!!! By right my timetable everything was fine... BUT!!!! Due to her Selfishness... I told her abt the changes she made is not suitable for me.... and you know what the hell she say???

"Oh... you have to go see the UIR teacher... and request for a change of class..."

Helloooo????? I'm suppose to be in this class and the add/drop subjects has already ended... You expect me to change my timetable when everything is over and make yourself happy with the new arrangement???? What the F***????????

and her F***ing reason for that arrangement is: "Oh... I have meetings on Friday afternoons, so I have to postpone so I can see you all every friday..."

Ya right... I don have to see her face every Friday k? I still can survive without her!!!!

SELFISH!!!!!!

My UIR teacher says that she cannot decide on anything and that I have to go see another teacher.... What if that teacher ask me go find another teacher again???? This is no fun k????

Somemore I already form my group in UIR.... what if I have to leave this class??? Come to another class of strangers to me and ask me to join their group and probably they might say "Wah Lao... This gal soooo extra...." I don wan that to happen k???? And not every TP students are friendly!!!!!

My project already half done for IDGD, I can smartly hand in this assignment end of next week and shake my leg for the rest of the term.... But my effort all went into the freaking drain and makes me re-do all my stuffs due to this stupid arrangement again????? Hey.... this is group work and not an individual work leh.... why must she do this kind of thing to me???? If its individual work I can just shut up and go la!!!!

One more thing.... that teacher asked me to join her another IDGD class which is 4pm to 6pm on friday.... Hey!!!! I already finish my class in UIR at 1pm leh!!! waiting for another freaking 3 hours just to go for her lesson???? I already got 3 days of 4 to 6 hours break.... I don wan my week to be full of breaks and yet I cant go home kind of days k????? FRUSTRATING!!!!!