Ridiculous.... I wanna share some interesting articles with all of you....

Translation:
Paralyze loyal guy searching for his wife with Aids
First interesting Article... Theres this.... instead of loyal and sincere... I think he's just plain stupid... ok... firstly sorry to say that he's an idiot.... but this is my comment:
She a prostitute.... from what I read from the newspaper.... Ok.... I don mean that prostitutes cannot turn a new leaf in their life... BUT!!! This prostitute.... is carrying an Aids Virus!!!!
I don know la.... husband and wife should live together... and who knows if this guy will get infected with this kind of virus from his wife??? If he's loyal then ok.... but what if he's not? Pass this virus to another prostitute and passes it to another person??

Translation:
Married with this Thailand prostitute
Wife knows that she's HIV Positive and doesnt wish to bring trouble for her husband
Ok.... at least this poor thailand girl knows that this MAY bring trouble to her poor husband and left him.... and this guy doesnt know that the reality may be very very very cruel that this girl may die if the HIV continues to spread and no cures for that... Poor couple...
Second Article:
Translation:
Loss Virginity after 23 years old can easily get sexual disorder...
Ok guys and girls.... I don know why the hell Singapore's newspaper publish this on Singapore's newspaper.... Trying to make Singapore more open minded?
And does that freaking mean that Sexual activities before marriage is encouraged even its a couple of sch girl and sch boy???? What the hell??????
Perhaps before 23 years old we are still enjoying ourselves and engaging with our daily leisure activities like shopping, movies.... etc... hey hey hey.... not so fast jumping to that thing ok... at least not now cos we don wanna get pregnant and for guys to be responsible for the unborn baby.... in fact... Some guys are play boy!!!!! they will F-A-T(F*ck-And-throw) and in the end... poor girl will have to raise the poor child who grown up to have no daddy love and you will have to be single for life unless some stupid idiot willing to be the "Supporter" fo the someone's child... Which most of you may not even wanna think abt it..

Now girls.... if your husband/Boyfriend says that you are super naggy/loso/disturbing/chicken butt mouth.... You've got a reason here!!!
Translation:
Nagging and improve your memory
Girls Nagging can make life longer
Now you can say
"I'm naggy becos I wanna be long life enough to be with you baby..."
LOL.... and if they don believe.... just drag them to my blog....
take care everybody!!! hope you enjoy my blog today!!! Buai buai~!