Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Bad News...

Those who know Ah bao maybe will know his guy friend Nuhu... and Nuhu is missing for 2 days since Sunday night and is nowhere to be found...

Last Sunday, me, Ah Bao and Nuhu suppose to go out together... but when I reached Ah Bao house, he sms Ah Bao saying that he got something to do and is unable to go out with us, and even promised us that he will call us next week to go out again.... but it was the last time we hear from him...

Yesterday morning while I was on my way to school... Ah Bao called me... he said that Nuhu is missing and is nowhere to be found... i thought he was just playing a fool with me... but to my surprise... its true.... ever since he step out of his house and heading to his camp... he's like vanished in the air and till now.... still no news of him... and his phone cannot be reached...

I heard that his mum said he went out of house on Sunday night and heading to his camp.... but next morning his sergeant called and said that Nuhu is still not in camp... I mean the time from his house to his camp is only 15 to 20 minute distance and how could he just disappear like this???

His mum was damn worried for Nuhu and even cried...

I know Singapore also got lots of people disappear and y must it be Nuhu to be the next person to be disappeared?? WHY????

Pray hard that Nuhu is safe and alright...

Started to miss him... (T.T)