Why do I keep attracting Black guys?????
Be it
Bengala, American Black, Indian, Africa Black.... Why these people likes me soooo much?????
Today I just saw a msg on
http://www.sosofriend.com ( those who wanna what the hell is that, its something like friendster)
-----------------------------------------------------------------
The msg goes:
dear, how are you, i like you when i saw your profile here, and i will like us to be friends, if you are interested for us to be friend, write me back, there i will tell you all about me ok while i am hoping too to know about you too ok. nice day and i do not keep me waiting ok.
i like you;
isaac
-----------------------------------------------------------------
First thing first... I didnt even know him and why he calling me DEAR???? I'm not his wife or wat so ever!!!
Secondly, he say he LIKES me, but does that mean I likes him too?
Thirdly, I mean I don mind being friends with him but must he say "DO NOT KEEP ME WAITING OK." I got my rite to choose my friend and what does he mean??? Threatening me???
This is SOOOOOOOOO Damn RUDE!!!!
Hey hey... everything is like no link.... I remember a year back... there's 2 black guys approaching me on different time
One of them is an American black looks like 30-40 years old... who speaks American English to me... This is our conversations
He: "Hi... erm... I just notice you on MRT, you look sad..."
Note: Hey wait.... I look tired doesnt mean I look sad!!!
I: "Er... no... I'm just tired, thats all" (In a polite way)
He: "You look gorgeous, can I have your number?"
I: "Er sorry... I don carry phone"(A lie told to him as he's just too old for me..)
He: "Then I give you my number, do call me ok?"
I: "Ok.."
After giving me his number
He: "Must call me ok?"
I: "Okok..."
He: "Bye!!" (with a smile that is sooooo bright due to his black skin)
Then.... I know its rude, but!!! I crushed the paper and throw it into the dustbin
Then another one I remember I went to the haloween night with Aika, Robin and Winston.. then on the way home, this black guy approaches me and actually FOLLOWED me till near my house.... I quicken my steps and still... he managed to tap my shoulder... I turned and he trying to intro himself and trying to ask me sit down and have a chat...
A CHAT???? that time is already 1am and who the hell will sit at the bus stop and followed me till near my house???? Then I just tell him I have to go back home fast and run home quickly despite my legs hurting like hell...
Wat the hell is wrong with my look that attracts the black guy so much????