Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Monday, March 03, 2008
My first student in my life..

Lol... This cute little boy that I taught... is both smart and cute.... I cant believe y their parents sooo hesitated to get him a tutor...

Hm... before I went to their house... I was told by Aika that he is a very very very active boy.... this make me thought of a boy who jumps here and there like a monkey and I will have to take lots of time to just settle him... To my surprise... He's not as bad as what I thought...

At first step into their house... They were having their dinner....

*Oh ya... haven had my dinner... nvm la... take it as I diet loh...*

Then his father was like giving me the "Who the hell is this" kind of look.... His mum was very very very surprise that y the tutor change to a new person.... Well... looks like they were not very happy regarding the changing...

The kid looks like as though he likes me alot... haha... guess becos my teaching style was fun and he can really learn and remember the tactics easily... And I realise something.... he likes puzzle games alot...

As he behaved quite well... I decided to give him a reward(at first thought of giving him lollipop... but becos he has a little sister also... so I decided to give him a notebook instead and give lollipop the next time when I got two for both of them)

Hm... quite fun teaching him... but guess will only be teaching this month.... next month pray that he got a better tutor :)