Lol... I gave my First time of clubbing to Aika... Reach home abt 2 plus... Very enjoyable, BUT went home kena non-stops of nagging... I don think I can go any more... haizz...
Oh... speak of clubbing.... Yesterday just get to know some Korean guys and a girl... O my god.... They are sooooo Kawaii!!! Even Aika also get to kiss one of the Korean Guy... Lol...
At first we were like very very very "Sua Ku" (blur queen) don even know where to go... there are like 5 rooms? Lol... Then in the end we decided to stay at the main hall after we walking blindly around the place...
When the dance start... Lol... we were like dancing... but don know why I was like kind of a piece of wood... haha... don know how to dance... somemore is first time... Then... there's this korean guy came to talk to us... Eh... can say talk to aika... but becos I was beside her.. so he talk to me also... but not so much la...
At first I tot he's the only one who came here all by alone... then... Wow... din know that he came with so many korean guys and a korean girl... hm... the girl is pretty and the guys are cute ^^
Shock of my life that I saw a guy that looks soooo much like Alex... I was like
"Shit! Oh my God... Hope he din see me... " But... after he speaks Korean Language... then I know he's just someone who looks like Alex... lol
We were like so high that we all dance together and guess what? Aika is too drunk that she don even notice that she kissed a korean guy and even felt regrett for that... I was shock as she actually asked the guy whether she can kiss him and that guy actually move his face closer to her mouth... Hm... that guy is pervert I guess...
Then there's this Malaysian Guy, Super Ah Gua(Sissy).. I guess he's just a Gay or what so ever... he can actually sexy dance with a guy and actually body-contact with that guy... Oh my god...
Ok la... quite fun... but kena big nagging from my mum... haizzz... nvm lo... think no more chance for that le... wait till I 21 years old bah... then bring my brother along... Lol..
Ok la... hope you enjoy my post... mayb go check out aika's blog for more details? Hope she got blog abt it... hehe... ok... Buai buai!!