Lol..... Its Bali in Indonesia... Hm... Yesterday just came back.... what I can say is... Bali is a place for fun instead of a place for shopping... sooo.... I only manage to enjoy the activities there instead of shopping... in fact... nothing for me to shop...
First time tried parachute above the sea.... lol... whereby a motor boat pulls you from the shore to the sky... a quite frightening but enjoyable one.... One funny thing... before I could ask them which string to pull in order to come down.... They already sent me to the sky... Lol... very nice scenery... too bad cannot bring camera... if not I will capture the scenery... :) Oh anw... no pictures cos I din bring my handphone along >.<""" sorry... LOL
Then how I manage to come down????
I just grab any string I can see and happen to pull the right one... Lol...
Hm.... and I realise something... Bali likes man's penis alot... not becos I trying to be pervert or dirty minded or watever... but is becos its everywhere and its hard for you not to see it.... they actually make the bottle cap opener, keychain etc using that "figure" and they even have the cheeks to engrave "Bali" name on that figure.... hey.... and not only avaliable black brown and white... they have pink blue purple and whatever colour you can think of!!! anw... nv took down pictures... if not you will know what I mean... LOL... But ya... the tour guide told us that when people in Bali sees anything naked on human's body... be it a guy or a lady... they will not think its something dirty, but its something that is artistic...
The ladies and guys there are very very very talented... Ok... back to normal huh... no more dirty thinking... come back come back!!! LOL... Ok... wat talents they have??
Ladies, they have drawing talents... hm... can say born to be la... they actually hand-drawn the batik cloth without making a single mistable when they draw the pictures on cloth.... Imagine when we draw, we definitely will use eraser to erase here and there... but they don and in fact... no mistakes had been made and they were not allowed to as the paint drawn on cloth is not erasable...
Guys, they have craving talent... according to the tour guide, last time guys used to be at home take care of the chores while ladies go out for work... Sooo... when they got nothing better to do... they will grab a hammer, a chipper, and a piece of wood and crave whatever comes to their mind...
Hm.... this time went to somewhere that I learnt something new... haha... when I got time will blog more about other stuffs.... hehe.... buai buai..